Tuesday, November 6, 2012

OCTOBER FAVORITES

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum: This really helps to tame the massive amount of frizz that I get (my biggest hair issue) it also adds some shine that I normally lack because of the dry, dull nature of my hair. This also gets bonus points for not being heavy on my hair. I literally can't bare to use hair products that make my hair feel greasy. This also smells amazing! thumbs up from me.
Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat: Sally Hansen got it right with this Mega Shine top coat. I've tried a few top coats and have not been pleased, even the beloved Seche Vete wasn't worthy of a repurchase. This one though has impressed. It helps my nail polish last at least 4 days with no noticeable chipping. It also gives me the shiny finish that I was never getting from using other top coats. Now this is one I will run out to buy when the brush goes dry. 
Vaseline Lip Therapy: This actually moisturizes my lips better than any other lip balm I've used in recent months. Its thick but not oily and it gives a nice glossy sheen. You get none of that white cast nonsense with this! A must have especially during these seasons when it's supposed to be cooling down, apparently my area hasn't gotten the memo that it's fall. 90 degrees in November, unacceptable.
Loreal Infaliable Eye: For those of you who choose and extra 10 minutes in bed to an extra 10 to get ready then this is product for you. It's quick, easy and eye brightening.
Mac Hug Me Lipstick: Is the one I've been grabbing for on most days when I have class. Ladies and gents I seem to have found the perfect everyday, holy grail status, neutral!
Mac Blacktrack: An old fav that keeps on giving! I've had it for nearly 2 years now and it's still going strong!
Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Color Spiced Cider: Hands down my favorite blush at the moment. A nice terra cotta color which I can't get enough of. The longevity of this blush is really impressive making it ideal for anyone who doesn't like to lug around make-up to retouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment