Sunday, November 11, 2012

LUSTING AFTER... NO.2


My 21st birthday is quickly approaching and now only 5 days away! My parents have been asking me what I want and as usual I haven't given them an idea. For a 21st I feel the nicest thing would be to receive something timeless and classic. I don't know, I want to be able to have something when I'm 30 and still be able to say I got it for my 21st, Ya know? So with that in mind I've spent more than a couple of hours going store to store, web page to web page trying to find something to put on my birthday wishlist. I now have a couple of items in mind that aren't on this lust list but I'm still not 100%.

This morning I ended up on the Urban Outfitters website after receiving an email from them and I found a few items that I would love to see in my closet one day. In all honesty, I'll probably end up with cash and a card and do the shopping myself. Fun times! Who knows maybe I'll end up getting at least one of the items shown here, or maybe not. Anyway, can't say it hasn't been fun searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment