Thursday, November 8, 2012

MAKE UP FOREVER N28


I'm wearing purple lipstick!!! Well...kinda. Make Up Forever's Rouge Artist Natural N28 lipstick ($19) is a wearable version of a purple lip. Strangely from the bullet it looks exactly like Barney's color but on the lips it translates as a purple but with the right amount of pink thrown into the mix. The only problem I'm having with this lipstick is that I don't have a blush to compliment the color. I guess that's when blushes like Nars Douceur come in! Other then that the texture is smooth, thin, comfortable and glossier then most. Pretty reminiscent to the luster formula by Mac. As far as lasting power it's pretty standard, nothing extraordinary. Overall I enjoy wearing this lipstick enough that I would consider looking into more shades from the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment