Monday, October 1, 2012

FALL MAKE-UP FAVORITES

It is now sweater, boot, and pumpkin spice latte season! and now that the weather is cooling down it is the perfect time to start using smokey autumnal colored make up again. I'm specifically drawn to rich purples, deep greens and of course all shades of brown. Here's a round up of all my favorites for fall, some old and some new. I've recently put all these products in a box on my vanity so that I can be sure to keep them in full rotation throughout the season.

Blushes: Mac Blushbaby, Nars Douceur, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Pink Truffle
Eyeshadows: Nars Nouveau Monde Duo, Nars Cordura Duo, Mac Shale, Mac Sketch, Mac Espresso
Eye Products: Mac Constructivist Paint Pot, Still Smudge Proof Eyeliner in Moray, Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque

No comments:

Post a Comment