Monday, September 24, 2012

TOP 5 FOR FALL

Here is a round up of some of my favorite make up to use during the fall. Basically I achieve my go-to fall look by using a combination of these 5 products. Even on days when I feel like switching things up, I probably will still use at least one of these.

 Chanel Rouge Coco 05 Mademoiselle: Being that this is a Chanel lipstick I try to make it last by only wearing it on special occasions and in the fall. It is a muted rosy pink and it just makes you feel good wearing it! It is very comfortable and not drying. It is hands down my longest wearing lipstick and it pairs nicely with any make up, no fuss!
Dior Amber Diamond: It is guaranteed that you will find this on my face every. single. day. It’s subtle yet noticeable. Honestly I feel that my make up is incomplete if I don’t have a dusting of this powder on. Worth the hype, worth the money. Definitely.
Nars Douceur Blush: This is a product that works well all year round but I find it especially appropriate for fall. It’s a pinky brown with no shimmer. Being that it is a lighter blush I have to apply it with a denser blush brush. Otherwise, I can hardly get any color on my face. If I'm feeling a neutral make up look for the day this is the go-to.
Nars Nouveau Monde Duo: The golden olive green in this duo is my favorite not brown, cream or grey eye shadow I own. Over the last couple of week I have worn this at least 4 days out of the week. I wear it either as a lid color or underneath my lower lashes to add smokey-ness. The other shade it comes with is nice but I tend not  to wear it that often. The green eyeshadow is what makes this duo worth purchasing!
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Moray: Basically one day I got bored with black eyeliner. How is that even possible? Anyway if any of you are bored with black or brown and want to introduce a smidge of color to your eye makeup, this is the way to do it! This liner is creamy without being too soft. Now during a time when allergies are sucking the life out of me and my eyes water every 2 minutes, this has proven to hold up pretty well. I do have to say that while this doesn't last or apply well on the waterline for me, it does last long above and under the lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment